Thursday 23 February 2012

product junkie: elizabeth arden eight hour® cream

Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a bit of a product junkie. Okay, a HUGE product junkie. I'm an advertiser's dream!  My mission is to sort through my inventory and create a go-to list so I don't waste any more money on products that don't deliver.

I don't know about you, but one of my biggest shopping weaknesses are the duty-free shops at airports.  There's something about traveling that enhances your need to improve yourself inside and out and draws you to make those improvements with PRODUCTS (at least for me)! It's a bit of heaven on earth and at a discount!


On one of my many trips back to the UK from the US, I picked up Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream set.  It included the famous Eight Hour Skin Protectant, Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment and Lip Protectant.  My skin always gets so parched from the stale airplane air that I figured this would be a great fix.  I wasn't (and still not) disappointed. 

My hands always feel the brunt of the cold weather during the winter that I constantly keep the hand treatment in my bag.  A dab goes a long way and glides on velvety smooth.  It dries quickly and is surprisingly non greasy plus smells like you just stepped into your very own spa.  Such a clean scent! I also carry the lip protectant everywhere as well.  It's great alone or over your favorite lipstick and so, so moisturizing. I'm excited to discover it's also available tinted in 3 different shades!


As the proctectant is the heaviest of the three, I tend to use it on larger areas like my knees, feet, and elbows at night to avoid it rubbing off on my daytime clothes.  I always wake up with smooth and nourished skin.

There are so many ways to use the Eight Hour products – so go on, make your skin happy!

The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour product range are available at Harrods in the UK and Sephora in the US.

All content is strictly my opinion and my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment