Thursday 1 March 2012

debut: the village haberdashery

I'm so excited to share that my friend Annie's fabulous new shop, The Village Haberdashery, has gone live! 
"The Village Haberdashery provides a delightful selection of popular and hard to find fabric and yarn collections, haberdashery, trimmings, tools and patterns with the modern quilter, knitter and seamstress in mind."
She also stocks fabrics that can be used for interiors - super handy for me having just moved into a new flat.

All of her hard work has definitely paid off and I wish her the best success!  Head over to her blog, The Daily Stitch (how cute is that name?) where she showcases all of her amazing work as well as non-sewing related posts

The best thing about her shop? International shipping - so my American and UK friends can both enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment